HES-RESCU is a ready-built and fully contained microgrid energy storage / industrial peak shaving system. Applications include fuel consumption reduction of diesel generators, ride-through energy for solar or wind installations, VAR compensation, and peak-shaving for industrial purposes.
- Designed in conjunction with GS Battery
- Containerized solution
- Closed loop liquid cooling inverter system for maintenance-free operation
- Temperature-controlled with filtered air intake
- Tested by Sandia National Labs
- PV / Wind ready with installation of optional AC coupled inverters
- SCADA ready using DNP3 over IP
- Seamless bidirectional storage
- Industrial, diesel, solar, wind compatible
- Simple installation on any industrial site
HES-RESCU is available with US or European grid connect voltages from 208/120 to 480/277VAC, 50/60Hz.
The system is capable of power small buildings or other mobile installations, and to the connected loads, it appears just like a generator, but without the diesel.
Minimum container configuration: 60kW / 106kWh
- Maximum single container: 1.5MW / 2.65MWh